Bajan Abroad!

14:19

A Barbadian at a China-Mongolia border crossing is a strange occurrence. It is almost as strange as a Barbadian on a train full of Mongolian traders trying to cross the border from Mongolia into Russia. Many things cross your mind - Have these people heard of Barbados? Do they know that such a country exists?
What about in places not quite so far-fetched?

The entries in this blog are based on my experiences travelling in various parts of the world. . . with a slightly humorous slant.

I have a great passion for travel and have visited about 25 different countries (Europe, Asia and the Americas) with plans to visit as many more as I can. I am literally on a mission to see the whole world. I take the opportunity to mingle with local people as much as possible and experience the real culture and cuisine and not just the ‘tourist-trail’ versions.

For these reasons I believe that I can give a perspective on people and things that you wouldn’t find in standard guidebooks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is interesting. I look forward to reading more about your experiences.